Thursday, August 25, 2011

Updates and News!!


Hi everyone!! Just wanted to send out a little update! I hope you will visit and "like" my new Facebook page - Jenny Suchin Designs!

I have been super busy with stamp designs, and I am so excited to be designing for The Craft's Meow and Your Next Stamp. And I have a HUGE announcement coming soon that I am dying to share! Hope you will head over to the Crafts Meow and check out my current stamp designs!!

And here is an update on my waiting list:

Working on:
Stamp Designs

Waiting List:
Jessica - Blog Redesign
Linda - Logo Design
Kerry - Blog Redesign
Brittany - Blog Redesign
Vera - Signature(s)

And check out Amy's blog header HERE that I finished last month! It's super cute!

Thanks so much for your patience!! :)
Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment